General Terms and Conditions
Please note the following terms and conditions which govern the relationship between you and us, and which you acknowledge with your booking.
- The guest accommodation agreement is concluded as soon as the room is ordered and agreed to or, in the case that an agreement was not possible due to time constraints, has been provided.
- The conclusion of the guest accommodation agreement obliges the party to the agreement to fulfill the agreement, regardless of what period of time the agreement was concluded. Should the content of the reservation confirmation differ from the content of the request, the differing content of the confirmation is binding for the guest and for the hotelier if the guest does not within 10 days avail himself of the opportunity for cancellation offered.
- Reserved rooms and apartments are available to the guest as of 14:00 [2:00 p.m.].
- On departure day the room is available until 11:00 a.m.
- e) Unless a later arrival time has been explicitly agreed upon, the hotel reserves the right to reassign reserved rooms after 18:00 [6:00 p.m.], if the guest does not appear until then or has given notice of his arrival.
- Services, Rates
- The guest is not entitled to particular rooms or premises, unless they have been expressly guaranteed. Should arranged rooms not be available due to technical circumstances, then the hotelier is obliged to seek an equivalent substitute in the establishment or at other properties. Substitute accommodations must in any event be reasonably acceptable for the guest as concerns location, size and amenities.
- If you receive lunch on the first day with full board arrangements, then the service ends with breakfast; should it begin with dinner [evening meal], then it ends with lunch. With half-board arrangements, dinner [evening meal] is provided.
- A reimbursement of paid and provided, but unused services, is not possible.
- The rates listed are inclusive rates and are inclusive of service charge and sales tax (VAT).
- If the period between conclusion of the agreement and the provision of services goes beyond 4 months, then the hotel reserves the right to change rates without notice. Rate changes are permissible if the cost burden changes demonstrably through personnel costs or taxes, and the extent of the rate changes corresponds to their effect.
- Notification of cancelation must be done in writing.
- Lodging (Individual Guest): A cancelation is possible until 11:00 a.m. on the day of arrival in the reserved hotel. In case of cancellation after this deadline, a 70% cancellation fee will be charged.
As for a no-show on the day of arrival, a 90% no-show fee will be charged. It is possible to account for other rental or substantially higher savings.
- Lodging (of 15 persons – Groups – Arrangement) the following cancellation and changes
Up to 42 days before arrival – full cancellation possible
Up to 41 days before arrival – calculation of 70% of the scheduled arrangement package on the day of arrival
For scheduled events and the provision of premises, the following change and cancellation charges are applicable: Up to 20 participants = 4 weeks *** Up to 100 participants = 6 weeks
- If the above deadlines are not met, the party to the agreement shall be liable in full of the agreed services. The liability is reduced by a cost saving of 10% for unclaimed lodging.
- Banquet organizers, travel, seminar and conference organizers will be asked to provide lists of participants up to 2 weeks prior to arrival, since the hotel cannot otherwise incur any responsibility to ensure smooth operation, unless intentional or grossly negligent acts by the hotelier, its legal representative or agent leads to a breach of the agreement. The same applies if the number of participants increases by more than 10%.
- The installation of decorative material or other items is not permitted without the consent of the hotel. All decorative materials must comply with fire safety regulations. In case of doubt the customer is obliged to contact the competent authority in connection with this. Decorative material brought by the customer shall be collected at least 24 hours after the end of the event.
- Any potential required insurance of exhibition materials brought are the responsibility of the customer. In no case is the hotel liable for loss of or damage to items brought in, unless intentional or grossly negligent acts by the hotelier, its legal representative or agent leads to a breach of the agreement.
- Should disruptions or defects occur in the technical or other equipment provided by the hotel, the hotel will then take immediate remedial action.
- As far as the functioning of the equipment is not due from the same relationship of agreement, the right to withhold or reduce the payment is excluded.
- Any applicable GEMA fee is to be paid solely by the organizers.
- Hotel invoices are payable within 10 days after the invoice date.
- Legal jurisdiction for all disputes resulting from this agreement and its fulfillment, as far as legally permissible, will be the legal jurisdiction of Augsburg.
- The ineffectiveness of individual provisions of this agreement or these Terms and Conditions shall not affect the validity of the remaining agreement terms.