Discover Augsburg - a history of time...
Tracing – book upon availability
Augsburg, with about 276,500 inhabitants is Bavaria’s third largest city. Augsburg is besides Trier and Kempten one of the oldest cities in Germany. You can look back on an eventful history, as well as on cultural facets. Take a journey through time and head out on the trail of important sons and citizens of Augsburg like Leopold Mozart, father of the famous composer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Bertolt Brecht, one of the most influential dramatist and poet of the 20th century, Rudolf Diesel, inventor of the diesel engine or Jacob Fugger the Rich, descendant of the merchant family Fugger and successful banker in Europe in the 16th century.
- 2 nights including a hot and cold buffet breakfasts
- 3-course dinner in the restaurant partners’ Bayerisches Haus am Dom “(50 m)
- Voucher for a public guided tour
- Information package Augsburg at check-in
Price per person and night
- from 101,00 EUR * in a standard single room
- from 149,00 EUR * in a standard double room
- Comfort rooms, Family rooms and SUITEs on request
- Possible arrival days: Friday
***available from 10.01.2020 till 20.11.2020*** exept September & Events!***
Fuggertown Augsburg - our group rates 2020
- Double Room Standard from 109,00 €
- Single Room Standard from 85,00 €
- Double Room Comfort from 129,00 €
- Single Room Comfort from 105,00 €
* All prices are inclusive of VAT and valid from 25 persons and on request and subject to availability.